March 2019 – UPCOMING EVENTS
- Sunday lunches are proving popular with Mothers day booked out until 5pm so get in quick….
- We are proud to announce that we won the ‘Best Wine’ award out of 2900 pubs at the Star Pubs (Heineken) annual awards in no small part due to our commitment to supporting local wines.
- Our Next Quiz night is on Tuesday 2nd April , book now to get your team a place as always popular.
- Our ‘Taste of’ evenings continue on Thursday 18th April with a ‘Taste of Italy’ (region to be decided) with 4 courses of great food and wine pairings from our new kitchen team and Giles from South Downs Cellars. Always a smashing evening…. call us directly to book on 01273 834608 only £45 per person.
- Lots NEW at the New Inn! After a fantastic 3 Years our Head Chef Richard Willis is moving on to pastures new…… From Monday 4th March we have a new bunch in the Kitchen who will be rustling up a new style, with everything from our own smoked and cured fish & hams to Trenchmore Farm sussex beef on our new Josper. We will even have a new Vegan menu of the week….. Menus will be available to look at on here from Tuesday 5th.
Welcome to The New Inn
The New Inn is a Grade II listed converted gourmet pub at the heart of the bustling village of Hurstpierpoint. We serve a wide range of freshly prepared dishes in a relaxed and inviting environment and pride ourselves on the high level of hospitality we provide. Please take the time to look around our site and see what we have to offer.Read more about The New Inn
Reserve a Table
From traditional pub favourites to more exotic dishes, our chefs will provide a changing menu of seasonal, locally sourced dishes to keep you coming back for more. You can choose to dine in our bright and spacious restaurant area (Corn Exchange); the cosy Snug bar; or why not book a table for 2 in the Reading Room. Our front bar is also the perfect place to relax with a drink.Book a table at The New Inn