SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 2018 – UPCOMING EVENTS
- Thursday 27th September – Mark Chadwick is playing in our garden as part of the Hurst Festival, tickets are available from Hurst festival box office on 01273 833696
- Our new drinks menu will be out at the end of this week… look out for our Sussex pages..!
- Our Next Quiz night is on Tuesday 2nd October , book now to get your team a place as always popular.
- Our ‘Taste of’ evenings continue on Thursday 18th October with a ‘Taste of South Africa’ with 4 courses of great food and wine pairings from Head Chef Richard Willis and Giles from South Downs Cellars. Always a smashing evening…. call us directly to book on 01273 834608 only £45 per person.
- We will be doing something suitably wicked for Halloween at the end of the month …watch this space.
Welcome to The New Inn
The New Inn is a Grade II listed converted gourmet pub at the heart of the bustling village of Hurstpierpoint. We serve a wide range of freshly prepared dishes in a relaxed and inviting environment and pride ourselves on the high level of hospitality we provide. Please take the time to look around our site and see what we have to offer.Read more about The New Inn
Reserve a Table
From traditional pub favourites to more exotic dishes, our chefs will provide a changing menu of seasonal, locally sourced dishes to keep you coming back for more. You can choose to dine in our bright and spacious restaurant area (Corn Exchange); the cosy Snug bar; or why not book a table for 2 in the Reading Room. Our front bar is also the perfect place to relax with a drink.Book a table at The New Inn