MAY 2018 – UPCOMING EVENTS
- New Children’s play area is open to provide a safer environment for our younger ones
- Friday 4th May – Pizza is back for the Summer, our amazing Wood fired pizza will be making its first appearance of the year from 4-7pm, check out the Menu here Wood fired pizza
- Bank Holiday Monday 7th May – we will be firing up the Pizza oven again between 12-4pm
- Thursday 17th May – Taste of South America evening… another great pairing of wines from South Downs Cellars and Culinary delights from our Chef Richard Willis. See our main events page for more details.
- Saturday 19th May – We will be showing the Royal wedding in the Marquee with Pizza, Pimms , Strawberries & Cream and when the Nuptials are over we will then show the FA Cup final on the big screen. Chelsea v Manchester United with Hophouse 13 & Guinness on draft, great way to finish a busy Saturday.
- Thursday 31st May – A taste for English wine week, wines selected by the Albourne Estate with some cracking English dishes. please see main events page for more details.
Welcome to The New Inn
The New Inn is a Grade II listed converted gourmet pub at the heart of the bustling village of Hurstpierpoint. We serve a wide range of freshly prepared dishes in a relaxed and inviting environment and pride ourselves on the high level of hospitality we provide. Please take the time to look around our site and see what we have to offer.Read more about The New Inn
Reserve a Table
From traditional pub favourites to more exotic dishes, our chefs will provide a changing menu of seasonal, locally sourced dishes to keep you coming back for more. You can choose to dine in our bright and spacious restaurant area (Corn Exchange); the cosy Snug bar; or why not book a table for 2 in the Reading Room. Our front bar is also the perfect place to relax with a drink.Book a table at The New Inn